Superflex® -Euro 8
Superfiex® -Euro 8 has a higher tensile strength, greater flexibility and better abrasion resistance than standard composite rope. Technically reinforced with a composition of famous Superdan yarn and high tenacity polyester yarns, enables Superflex® -Euro 8 to have a light weight per strength ratio for easy and safe handling and operation as it can float on the surface of water.
Superflex® -Euro 8’s specially designed construction also provides higher residual tensile strength after repeated mooring cycles, which results in a lower total operational cost factor.
Benefits & Features
- Higher tensile strength than regular composite rope
- Lower elongation grade than regular composite rope
- Excellence in handeling property
- Superior abrasion resistance
Ideal for mooring and towing, anchoring lines
- Including Lloyd’s + ABS MEG4 certificate
- Material: Polyolefin (70%) Polyester (30%) Mixed
- Construction: 4×2
- Specific gravity: 0.99
- Melting point: 165 ℃ / 265 ℃