New D-Flex® rope retains superior breaking strength originated from technically reinforced composition of high tenacity polypropylene and polyester.
This ideal composition and cunstruction creates extremly low elongation which offers stability and safety when the rope is overloaded and makes the rope sustain it’s properties even after a long period under sea level.
Benefits & Features
- Conforming to OCIMF guidelines
- Well UV stabilized
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Water absorption: 0 – 1%
- Floating on water
- Elongation at break: 18 – 20%
Ideal for mooring and towing, anchoring lines
- Including Lloyd’s + ABS MEG4 certificate
New D-Flex 8S/T
- Material: Polyolefin (80%) Polyester (20%)
- Mixed Construction: 4×2
- Specific gravity: 0.99
- Melting point: 165 ℃ / 265℃